This blog is a serious one about music and sounds. Insights come from 75 years of recordings because this party is over and I’m not that cold sober.
About Happiness: Conscience I Guess
After 20 years of music and a short career in banking, I decided to make a living on that blog.
Themes I like to explore are sports, art, science, philosophy, health, and travels. But thanks to music, a lot of topics will be evoked. Music will be the tool to verify information. For example, a doctor once said that knees are important because they reveal something about your unconscious.
I went through my record collection and I can confirm that. On a daily basis, I will use one song as a prompt and write 1200 words at least. I’ll try making pillar content (one who resists the test of time), list posts that will be fun to write and discuss, and of course, I’ll try to make epic content.
The only thing important to me is that music will be our guide.
Like A Pink Donation To Dreams
One word on the business model I chose. As of today, I have 4 strategies to make money on that blog:
- advertising, which is somewhat classic,
- affiliate links, because I recommend the music I choose,
- donations, if you like that blog and my music,
- membership, to discuss dreams and complex things,
- sponsors, people who believe in that project,
- freelance, for people who want to hire me.
I plan to make a living with that blog and, if everything goes according to plan, I will surround myself with a small team. Because I need people to help me with the non-creative stuff.
The goal is to hang around with other talented artists and musicians. I know a few places in Paris and Beirut where this is the case. An intense social life that music will help us remember.
The Soul Of A Man, In His Hands
For transparency reasons, I decided to publish the site description I thought of before choosing the one above:
- Animals in the 21st Century
- Justice 4 Generation Why
- Mediterranean Sundance in Europe
- Rip the Mic, the Stage, and the System
- The Minutes Change Like Seasons
- Fur Christel, Maya, and Stefanie
- The Life of a Star Whose Cover Was Blown
- Because Words Are Not Trivial
- A Near Allusive Experience
The goal of that blog based on music is to educate, entertain, and inform. When I was younger, I used to listen to Quentin Tarantino’s film music. I quote: “An idea for a film? I’ll go through my record collection and hit one or two songs”. You’re reading an epic blog, based on 20 years of wisdom and experience. But I’ll be glad when I go on holidays.
Also, feel free to explore my songwriting, dj-mixes, and videos of jam sessions. I decided to do lots of things in relation to music and this blog is kind of a philosophy class based on the music of the last 60 years.
- YouTube for videos of jam sessions and concerts,
- SoundCloud for my original songs,
- MixCloud for DJ mixes (also SoundsGood.co),
- Facebook fan page for die-hard followers.
Money’s Too Tight To Mention But…
To make a donation, please use the link below. Maybe you hesitate and wonder if your small contribution can help, but rest assured that it will be much appreciated.
Anyway, just to let you know, I found a code that is supposed to free us. This will be a member’s only feature. By becoming a member, you will be allowed to guest post on that blog and discuss your dreams with other fellow music lovers. The monthly or yearly fee remains to be determined (stay tuned).
You will find affiliate links on that blog. If you like the songs, albums or artists, make sure to buy the songs. I partnered with Apple Music because they offer an easy affiliate program but I guess a lot of people use Spotify today.
Regarding donations, you can send me a message through the contact page. I used to have a PayPal button until I wanted to make a donation to an artist and forgot my password. I will send you my banking identity details by email. The following piece of information is required:
- the bank account details of the beneficiary (me),
- the bank account details of the sender (you),
- the transfer amount (25$, 50$, 75$ or 100$),
- don’t forget to specify “[SoundSirius.Blog] Donations” in the reason why you send money.