It’s so cool for music lovers!
I think for people who love real music, its origin, its path, its inspiration it’s cool. For those who want to learn more too. But it’s pretty dark and you dive right into the subject.
The beauty of sharing knowledge.
I am impressed by the wealth of knowledge and the inept desire to willingly share. This blog is accommodating as it captures your interest and sustains it. Kudos!
Very interesting and unique website!
I do enjoy my visit to this website as it is unique and has its own way to make reading enjoyable. I’ll definitely comeback again to this website!
Your blog is professional and conscientious!
I took a look at your blog: great job, professional and conscientious. As soon as I have more time, I will spend more time.
The blog design looks great!
I’ll be sure to check it out, the design looks great from the little I’ve seen already. As for advice: stay true to what you want to say, and eventually like-minded people will show up!
Good idea of combining music and anecdotes!
I really like the idea of combining music with anecdotes. I would have to take more time to listen to each music with each post! In any case, I discover very cool music.
You deal with interesting themes!
The themes you tackle are very well chosen. But I wonder if there will be consequences after you write something.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)